Our society is increasingly exposed to toxins that are a significant contributor to the rise in chronic illness and disease.
Unfortunately, the rate of toxicity in our society is much higher than it was when our parents were growing up. This means that we need to be more vigilant and diligent in terms of detoxifying our bodies and leading a healthy lifestyle.
Toxins in our environment include:
- foods grown with pesticides
- poor quality water
- exhaust fumes from autos & airplanes
- electromagnetic radiation from phones, computers & wireless devices
- commercial household cleansers
- mold and chemicals in our homes
- personal care products (cosmetics, shampoo, deodorant) that contain harmful ingredients such as aluminum
- mercury amalgam fillings
How do you know if you need to cleanse or detoxify your body?Read More