The Prevalence of Type II diabetes has tripled since the 1980's.
- Do you have a family history of diabetes?
- Do you have high blood pressure, high triglycerides or high cholesterol?
- Do you suspect you may be insulin resistant?
- Do you know the symptoms of prediabetes?
- Are you pre-diabetic or have Type II diabetes?
If you answered "YES" to any of these questions, this talk is for you!
You CAN alter the Path and Progression of Prediabetes and Type II Diabetes.
Type II diabetes can lead to SERIOUS life threatening complications.
For more information, see Diabetes and Prediabetes.